Friday, February 6, 2009

the blog is alive...(but we were barely when we went ice fishing)





So the blog is barely alive. Brett and I are living in SLC right by the U. I've decided we are the good luck charm to send university football teams to the sugar bowl cuz last year we were in HI and they went (didn't win) and then this year we were even luckier and people won't stop talking about the 13-0 Utes. Apart from this since we are not the biggest football fans anyhow, we went Ice fishing last saturday. I have only been once before, and it was a distant hazy memory. These boys had obviously not been before, cuz they showed up to go with a hoodies, tennis shoes, and no knife. Some how though we were more successful than all our Hawai'i escapades and Jeremy came home with a Rainbow.

5 comments:

Kelsi said...

So glad you are staying in SLC... guess you are good luck, better not move back to Hawaii. We need to go ice fishing together!

Kelsi said...

I need more updates of our racquetball adventures he he

Kelsi said...

It's official. You suck at blogging :)

kara said...

anni- this is the only contact i have with you! keep us posted. everyone misses you here! esp me!

Kelsi said...

Can you re-invite me to your blog with my new email?

olsen.kelsi@gmail.com

Start Blogging you lazy bum