Friday, June 6, 2008

Living in Paradise, Waiting for a Desert

Already I know this post is going to be a bit boring. Kelsi I hope you are proud of me for getting a blog up and going. Well the title says it all. Brett and I are trying to make the most of our last few weeks on O'ahu before we make our way to the big UT. Last weekend was my birthday so we went on a boat ride, and to the zoo (a couple things I hadn't done before). Other than that we spend most of our free time hiking, surfing, biking, watching the office, and throwing Frisbee to each other wishing we had a dog. Brett is doing Solar Panel installation and contemplating sustainability, while I print off papers by the dozens being a physical activity counselor/research associate at the Cancer Research Center. As most of you know we are headed to Salt Lake City so I can start my masters in recreational therapy. Brett is going to try to find a job, among his more important venture of trying to snowboard. Ha ha I can't wait to see him get whitewashed(somewhat the equivalent to pearling on a surfboard).

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

It's about time with the blog!!! And I am happy to say my china blog will be up by sunday. I am so excited for you to move out here!!! We will have so much fun. HURRY!!!!

Jessica Harrrison said...

Hi Anni....you're so cute. Come and see me when you come to midway. Love the blog.

stef j. said...

huge bummer ... even though i haven't really seen you since you moved out and especially since you married :) but still, Kaneohe is much closer than SLC